an unfinished novel . . . 4.15.11

31 March 2011

cuz they thought maybe we are all just the "ants" on some alien's "farm"


Alien Ant Farm, ANThology

See what they did w/ that title?

Pretty creative . . . also have an album called truANT.

Besides their super-cool cover of "Smooth Criminal," highlights here include "Movies" & "Attitude."

Underrated band, not just a 1-hit wonder.

Check 'em out.

Juniors 
Identity.

'Nuff said.

Sophomores
Open-book quiz.

(focus on the "open-book" part: page numbers provided in class)

'Nuff said.

be cool

6 comments:

  1. I feel really bad for not recognizing the band automatically, so thanks for posting that up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it really says something about our generation when i found out about the song smooth criminal from alien ant farm.... on youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandon--you nailed it . . .& it's near sacrilege, but I actually prefer this version . . .& trust me, I LOVE MJ's

    Senza--what's funny is I said, name the song & one kid said, "Billie Jean"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mc bride sorry I haven't sent you my extra credit I did go home cause my parents aren't home and got locked out. So I stayed at a friends sorry I'll be home around 3:30ish tomorrow though. Sorry for the complication,its life I guess. Unfortunate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had problems with my email so I'll just give it to you monday for half credit

    ReplyDelete
  6. McBride! Please check out my blog! I just started it and I need your help defeating my opponent in a debate about the existence of time.

    http://thatnerdblog.blogspot.com/

    :)

    and ouch about "Billie Jean" ^.^

    ReplyDelete